It’s happened — the planets have aligned, a blue moon is rising and TIAF is looking for an intern!
I repeat, TIAF is looking for an intern! This is a totally plum job, a fantastic opportunity to work with one of North America’s most important and relevant contemporary art fairs.
You don’t need a background in arts either, although an interest will certainly help! It’s the perfect role for a recent grad from a marketing/communications program. You’ll be working at our downtown Vancouver office.
- Duration: June 1st – October 31st 2009
- Days: Monday – Thursday
- Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Pay: $8.00 an hour
Working directly with the Director of Marketing and Communications of TIAF the candidate will assist with a variety of administrative and organization opportunities that relate to creating and implementing an effective marketing campaign to promote the 10th anniversary edition of the Toronto International Art Fair happening October 22 – 26th 2009.
- Support the creation and of a varied communication campaign, including emails, html eblasts and newsletters to the numerous audiences of TIAF
- Database management assistance for ensuring current and effective communication campaigns
- Assist with creation of VIP program tools and website
- Assist with the creation and delivery of TIAF brochures, vouchers, passes and any other pre-show PR tools to sponsors, stakeholders and other audiences
- Assist with the organization and administration of the TIAF professional speaker series program with Power Plant
- Liaise with cultural stakeholders to ensure valuable partnerships are leveraged and cross promotional programs are implemented
- Provide assistance with the AGO opening committee where TIAF support/information is needed
- Support marketing director with administrative needs where required
- Travel to Toronto not needed or expected at this time.
To apply send letter and resume to Victoria Miachika, Director of Marketing and Communications to email@example.com Interviews for qualified candidates will begin almost immediately.