10. You can visit dozens of local galleries without having to hoof it all over town.
9. You can visit dozens of international galleries and not have to book a single flight or hotel room.
8. You can buy our limited edition Art Toronto print by Jason McLean.
7. You can learn about art, the art world, art collection and even careers in the art industry at our many talks.
6. You can visit Heartland – a special one-time only exhibit curated by Jeffrey Spalding.
5. You can visit the booths of Toronto-area museums and cultural institutions and learn about their 2009-2010 programs.
4. It’s an affordable day of fine art – tickets are only $18!
3. It’s in downtown Toronto and will be a piece of cake to visit using TTC and GO Transit.
2. Watch history in the making as world-renowned works are bought and sold!
1. It’s Canada’s finest exhibition of local, national and international art.