One of the things I am most looking forward to seeing at Art Toronto this year is the solo space projects. A select group of our exhibiting galleries — in addition to their regular exhibit — have orchestrated a solo show for one of their artists. It’s such a great opportunity to see gleaming innovation!
Here’s a brief run-down — if you want more, you’ll just have to see it in person October 23rd-26th.
- Pierre Francois Ouellette showing ADAD HANNAH at booth 900
- Feheley Fine Arts showing SHUVINAI ASHOONA at booth 404
- Art Mur showing NADIA MYRE at booth 1000
- Georgia Scherman showing DANIEL BORINS and JENNIFER MARMAN at booth 700
- Nikola Rukaj showing MELISSA MEYER at booth 110
- Birch Libralto showing MARTIN GOLLAND at booth 800
- Susan Hobbs showing KEVIN YATES at booth 724
- Nikola Rukaj showing ILANA MANOLSON at booth 110
[clearspring_widget title=”Animoto.com” wid=”46928cc51133af17″ pid=”4ab3cd9578c0ad5d” width=”432″ height=”240″ domain=”widgets.clearspring.com”]